Brighton Park Estates
Only 1 Lot Left
- Developed and designed with green in mind
- 47 acre wooded site with 12 acres of open space surrounding all home sites
- Fifteen 1.3 to 3.3 acres of wooded home sites with private settings
- City water, sanitary sewers and natural gas services
- Buffer zones to protect all our sensitive areas
- Bainbridge Park with walking and jogging trails, ball diamond (fields are not lighted)and picnic areas directly across from the neighborhood
- Water run off purifying stations throughout the neighborhood, which are maintained by the Geauga County Engineering Dept.
Brighton Park Estates is located off Chagrin River Road 1/2 mile North of Bainbridge Road.